Skip to main content Skip to navigation
Access at WSU Pregnant and Parenting

Resources for Students

Depending on your situation, you may request additional support and/or leave from a variety of university resources.  The below list can help you identify the appropriate resource for your needs.

If you are experiencing temporary complications or other medical conditions while pregnant:
You may be eligible for accommodations through your campus’s disability support services.  The below offices provide accommodations and services to students with disabilities, psychological or medical conditions, or temporary injuries/conditions.

If you are experiencing academic challenges due to typical pregnancy conditions, (e.g. morning sickness, doctor’s appointments, etc) or due to childcare needs:
Student affairs employees can help you navigate university policies and academic regulations.  The below offices work with university and community partners , to advise students about services, resources, and options that support their success and provide guidance and assistance during times of challenge, crisis, complexity or emergency.

If you are experiencing discrimination or harassment due to pregnancy or childcare needs:
You may file a report with WSU Compliance and Civil Rights (CCR).  CCR carefully reviews concerns involving discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual misconduct.  CCR conducts investigations and engages in alternative resolution processes, as needed.  To file a complaint:

  • Submit through online via the CCR Sharing Concerns page
  • Submit by phone: 509-335-8288
  • Submit via email:
  • Submit via mail:
    WSU Compliance and Civil Rights
    French Administration Building, Room 225
    Pullman, WA 99164-1022