The following spaces have been designated as lactation rooms. To request alternative accommodations, contact the appropriate disability services office.
- Wilson-Short Hall – Lavender Lounge and Lactation Space
- Amenities: Comfy couch and chairs, Mini-fridge, Shelving, Play-pack, Clorox Wipes, A kitchen sink nearby, White noise machine, Blankets, Pillows, Privacy Film on Windows, Lock the door from the inside, Lamp Lighting, Power Strip near chair and couch
- Process: Available by appointment only. Online Reservation form and calendar.
- French Administration Building Room 143W
- Amenities: Private room, locking door, sitting chairs, table, across the hall from the restroom for sink access.
- Process: No appointment necessary. Present identification to HRS in French Administration Room #139. Access is available during normal business hours, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Chinook, main floor between Freshens and study lounge, next to the restrooms.
- Amenities: Private room, locking door, sitting chair, table, sink and paper towels.
- Process: No appointment necessary. First come first serve.
- Cleveland Hall 176
- Amenities: Comfy chair, mini-fridge, shelving, baby wipes, books for toddlers, blankets, blinds on windows, locking door, kitchen sink and women’s restroom facilities nearby.
- Process: No appointment necessary; available during regular office hours (M-F, 8:00-5:00) on first-come, first-served basis.
WSU North Puget Sound at Everett
- Rainier Hall 2nd floor (Everett Community College)
- Amenities: Private room, locking door, electrical outlet, chair, attached to restroom for sink access.
- Process: Call 425-388-9990 or visit the Security office in Everett Community College’s parks Student Union, Room 224
- Student Academic Center Room 145
- Amenities: Private room, locking door, chair, electrical outlet, privacy blinds, sink and mini-fridge nearby (larger refrigeration for employees available)
- Process: No appointment necessary. Contact the Student Affairs front desk for access to the room at 509-358-7978 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- East Wing, 2nd floor, through the women’s bathroom
- Amenities: Private room, adjacent to restrooms for sink access.
- Process: No appointment necessary.
- Student Wellness Center, Classroom Building (VCLS) Room 160
- Amenities: bench, sink, electrical outlet, adjacent to restrooms.
- Process: No appointment necessary; first come, first served. Access available M-F 9am-4:30pm