Human Resource Services (HRS) can assist employees with needs relating to their employment. HRS provides expertise, consultation, and education on a variety of human resource topics including organizational effectiveness, benefits, employee relations, classification/compensation and recruitment, leave processes and training and development.
The below offices can consult with you regarding pregnancy and childcare needs:
- Human Resource Services (Pullman and Global)
- Human Resource Services (Vancouver)
- Human Resource Services (Spokane)
- Human Resource Services (Tri-Cities)
- Human Resource Services (Everett)
In addition, the HRS Disability Services unit is responsible for overseeing a host of system wide leave and disability related programs and services such as
- Medical leave
- Pregnancy related leave
- Military related leave
- Long term disability claims
- Reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability
- Worker’s compensation
- Shared leave
Visit the HRS Disability Services Website for more information.