Accessible Web Content for All Users
WSU is committed to ensuring that all of its web content is accessible to all web users. To do so, WSU strives to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, which specify how to make content accessible for people with disabilities as well as for all users across platforms. WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines are published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), the main international standards organization for the Internet.
Report a web accessibility issue
If you are having trouble accessing content on a WSU website, please provide us with information about your concern. We will work to address the issue as quickly as possible. To report a concern, please visit the Web Accessibility Complaint Website.
Complaints and Grievance Procedures
- All campuses:
- Complaints relating to discrimination on the basis of a physical, mental, or sensory disability, including the use of a trained service animal, can be made to the Office for Equal Opportunity:
- Complaints regarding non-accessible technology can be made to the Information Technology Accessibility Coordinator.
- Pullman: Sasi Pillay
- Global: Wendy Steele
- Tri-Cities: Tim Larreau
- Spokane: Karla Ealy-Marroquin
- Vancouver: Scott Fraser
- Complaints regarding physical access concerns can be made to Craig Cole, Director, Construction Services, via email at email@example.com.
- Pullman/Global Campus: Complaints regarding being adversely impacted by the Access Center staff, policies, or procedures, or where an accommodation is not being appropriately provided, can be made to the Access Center Director or responsible Student Affairs supervisor.
- Spokane Campus: Complaints regarding being adversely impacted by Disability Services staff, policies, or procedures, or where an accommodation is not being appropriately provided, can be made to the WSU Spokane Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs.
The ADA Coordinator is responsible for coordinating WSU’s efforts to comply with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other federal and state laws and regulations pertaining to persons with disabilities. For more information, visit the ADA Coordinator’s Website.